Monday 22 April 2013

Rihanna celebrates 'weed day' in Florida


RIHANNA raised eyebrows with her enthusiastic celebration of World Weed Day on Saturday.

The Umbrella singer, 25, is in Florida, where she’s performing her Diamonds World Tour.
But she found plenty of time to post several photos and messages via Twitter, marking April 20.

The day is embraced by cannabis smokers around the world, with 4/20 and 420 used as code referring to the subculture.

After finishing a performance in Sunrise, Florida, Rihanna tweeted: "#420 it’s a celebration bitches!! Thank you to all my ft. Lauderdale and Miami fam that came through #DWT #backstageLife."

The singer posted a photo of a marijuana leaf shaped cake.
She wrote, "What did I do to deserve the epicness that is my fans??!!", suggesting the sweet treat was a gift.
In another photograph the performer reclines beside the cake, engulfed in a thick plume of smoke.

She later posted a photo of a second cake – this time a frosted green concoction – with the message "K.O.D got me a #420 welcome #cake to pop my cherry! #whenwillyourfave"

But the night wasn’t over. The singer was later spotted at the King of Diamonds strip club and posted photos on Twitter featuring wads of cash.


Sunday morning she wrote, "Last night one of my fantasies came to life! I got to see K.O.D strippers dance for me to the stripper song I made! #PoItThePhuckUp"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...